RETAIL AND HOSPITALITYIn the retail and hospitality industry managers have to spend lots of time and energy estimating the accurate number of employees needed to cover a shift and keeping costs in check. MX-Solution addresses these different requirements at once.
RetailRetailers, restaurants and hotels survive on profit margins. It’s always intensive work requiring a lot of energy to guess the accurate number of employees needed to cover a shift, or the best worker to fill an open one against skill and availability. With MX-SmartScheduler, it’s now quick and easy to schedule the right employee to the right place at the right time. Also, MX-SmartScheduler is so simple to use that it will remove the need for manual scheduling and ensures optimal labor coverage for every shift, every day from anywhere, within the Manager Self Service.
Retailers, restaurants, and hotels survive on profit margins. It’s hard to guess the accurate number of employees needed to cover a shift
Managers have to schedule and face demands from staff while being constantly on their toes to meet high expectations of their customers
Managers must plan the right number of employees for the ongoing load of work to do to ensure that the customers’ experience is a positive one
Employees working in the hospitality industry often go through lots of stress as they have to guess when they may or may not work constantly
- SolutionsMX-SmartScheduler (employee scheduling) is the most accurate scheduling tool on the market. The solution will help you meet sales forecasts and deliver an exceptional manager’s experience:
- Schedule the right employee to the right place at the right time
- Analyze workforce Sale per hour scheduling (SPH) alongside the real sale per hour from POS data from store to store
- Employee are informed by email of any scheduling change
- World-Class Scheduling SoftwareMX-SmartScheduler on demand is a complete manpower scheduling software. This scheduler simplifies shift scheduling, generating a visual display and a set of printed reports, according to the user’s criteria: shift by department, sub-department, work task, seniority, etc. The scheduler can also handle any number of current shift changes you may have to face in your smart workweek.
Maximizes employee sale per hour by aligning labor costs to sales volume
Gains sale store performance and compares with the same retail week of the previous year
Ensures the store target on tracks by focusing on sale per hour not on the budget spent
HospitalityFor managers in any hospitality industry, headaches are the norm when they are confronted with the need to provide superior customer service to their clientele, and that means enough staff on the floor while keeping costs in check by preventing the scheduling of too many employees on the same shift. MX-Solution will help managers plan the right number of employees for the ongoing load of work to do in order to ensure that the customer’s experience is a positive one.
- Efficient time managementEmployees working in the hospitality industry often go through a great deal of stress as they have to constantly guess when they may or may not work. With MX-SmartScheduler, the employee is informed by email of any scheduling change, with the result that their lives suddenly become much easier and less stressful, while in parallel helping you end frustrating staff turnover.
- Efficient time managementDrawing up an effective schedule for the hospitality industry is not possible while it’s hard to predict any forthcoming situations. Here MX SmartScheduler comes useful. It simplifies creating a basic schedule as well as compiling and renewing lists of working hours for the staff.
- Efficient time managementMX-Solution helps you to reduce labor cost, eliminate overtime and increase staff performance as well as employee absenteeism – all so you can provide that high level of service you know you need to maintain customer satisfaction.
Transparent & Automated